Coates Group set to unveil the future of digital merchandising and smart content at Digital Signage Expo
CHICAGO, Mar 21, 2017 — Coates Group, a global leader in digital merchandising and CMS software, is proud to announce their first year exhibiting at Digital Signage Expo (DSE), being held from March 29-30 in Las Vegas. Having already captured a large part of the market in Australia, Asia, Middle East and Africa, the US is now a key focus, with DSE being an opportunity to cement their US presence.
Visit Coates at Booth 1613 to see them unveil their full digital product range and demonstrate how their unique platform can maximize customer engagement and strengthen brand loyalty. The Coates solution integrates all aspects of the consumer experience by delivering intelligent content that reacts to consumer buying behavior.
Highlights of the Coates booth will include:
- SwitchboardTM – Coates’ in-house built Content Management System utilizes data to strengthen individual connections with the intended audience through localization and personalization. Switchboard performs complex merchandising algorithms by showing the right product, to the right person, at the right time. The platform leverages rich analytics to power a brands’ content strategy, drive sales and increase average check.
- Digital Drive Thru – Bringing the latest in Drive Thru technology, the Coates Drive Thru solution revolutionizes the customer journey by improving accuracy and consistency. The integration between Switchboard and external systems, such as POS, as well as targeted animation, enhances the order experience and engages consumers.
- A new generation of self-service Kiosks – Creating meaningful customer interactions, Coates kiosks are tailored, modern and easy to use. Seamlessly fitting into pre-existing retail environments, they make the ordering experience personal and efficient.
- Community Notice Board – A local initiative driven by social integration, it helps brands better connect with their community. Displaying local promotions, live weather feeds, nearby events, secret menus and customers’ favorite tunes, the platform is relevant and targeted.
- Coates’ Virtual Reality tool – An interactive forecasting solution that allows brands to develop and trial their customer journey in an adaptable virtual environment. Cut down trial and modeling costs by revising solutions in a virtual world.
The Coates leadership team will be speaking both days of DSE. See Coates Head of Strategic Partnership, Ed Welsh, present “Bring Your Online Strategy to the Offline World” Workshop on Wednesday March 29 at 2.45pm at Booth 1213. On Thursday March 30, Henry Mowat, Coates Chief Operating Officer will be sitting on the panel “Learn from Our Mistakes so You Don’t Make Them Too” in Room S220 at 11am.
Join the discussion 8 Comments